eM Client is one of the most popular email platforms in the world due to numerous reasons. However, nowadays, it is facing errors, and one of them is that it doesn’t show images. Below we have mentioned specific guidelines to fix these issues. Pursue a resolve through the below-written steps.
Show Unsafe Contents
In case you intend to show unsafe content, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the eM Client and launch it on your system.
- After that, reach the Menu and select it.
- You should click on the Tools option and choose the Settings option.
- Navigate to the left-hand side panel and extend the Mail section.
- You have to choose the Privacy section.
- Beneath the Unsafe Content tab, look the option ‘Display unsafe content from people in your contact list.’
- Now, click on the OK to apply the changes.
On the Previous Version of eM Client
If the users are trying to the previous version of eM client, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Navigate to the eM Client and open it on your system.
- After that, select the Tools option and click on the Settings option.
- Go to the left-hand side panel, choose the Read section.
- Reach the right-hand side panel, move down to the Unsafe Content tab.
- Now, tick the option ‘Display unsafe content from people in your contact list.’
- You should select the Apply button to store the changes.
- Now, shut and reopen the eM Client.
Now, the pictures in the email messages within the client will show without any problem. Turning on the Display unsafe content in texts from people in the list of contact options should guide you to solve the eM Client not displaying picture problem. On the other hand, if you would like to see images from all the emails, then select the option ‘Display unsafe content in all messages.’ Make sure that turning on this option will raise the infected emails that you get.
Fix eM Client
In case you intend to fix eM Client, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Hold the Win + R keys at the same time on your system to launch the Run section.
- Thereafter, input control and select the OK button to launch the Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Programs option.
- Then click on the Programs and Features option.
- Click on the eM Client from the installed apps list.
- You should select the Repair option from the toolbar option.
- Now, pursue the on-screen steps to fix the eM client.
- You have to apply any modifications suggested by the troubleshooter and reboot the system.
- Finally, open the eM Client and look for any improvements.
The eM Client not displaying pictures problem should happen whether the email client identifies an email to be infected. Follow the instructions in this blog to download pictures from the contacts. Optionally, you should also download the pictures manually. Furthermore, you should add the sender to the authentic list by selecting the option ‘Always download pictures from this sender’ into the email.
Emma Martin is a qualified IT engineer by education. After working in the IT sector for a decade, she began writing about it two years ago. She loves to write about emerging technology like office.com/setup.